Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Glorious Morning

This morning's run was nothing short of awesome. The sun was shining, there was a hint of crispness in the air, birds were singing. I felt strong and capable and full of life.

I got out the door a little later than I would have liked, and so the run had be shorter than was ideal, but hell, it can't all be perfect, now can it? ;)

It's a busy week for me this week, what with the birthday party on Sunday and all, but it's a good kind of busy. Throwing myself into a fun project is a good distraction from some of the less pleasurable parts of my life. Yeah, I'll get back to dealing with those unpleasant things, but for now, it's good to take a break from them and focus on something else. The issues will wait. Emma's only ever going to have one 5th Birthday Party.

This morning we have a playdate with a friend. The best part of it for me (besides the company, of course!) is getting a HUGE mug of strong organic coffee. Like the addict that I am, I can't keep coffee in my house, so I need to take advantage of the opportunity to have it whenever it arises. Today is one of those days. I can already feel the caffeine coursing through my veins.

WHEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: